6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take in the postcard-perfect beauty of Tuscany on this small-group full-day bike tour from Florence. Ride through the Tuscan hills with the wind in your hair and the sun on your face. Keep a relaxed pace to fully enjoy the scenery, and visit two wineries along the way.
- Full-day small-group bike tour of Tuscany from Florence
- Get a ride into the Chianti countryside, from which point you'll begin cycling
- Pedal at a relaxed pace as you gaze at vineyards, olive groves and rolling hills
- Stop at two wineries in the Chianti region to taste wine and olive oil
- Enjoy a traditional Tuscan lunch to keep you energized
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Guided tour of a boutique winery and wine tasting
Departure & Return
Piazza Mentana, 3, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Look for our offices opposite of the Arno river
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- IMPORTANT We inform all our guests that from August 06th 2021 every European Community citizens must show the Green Pass, as well as a document of recognition at the entrance of the main Italian monuments and museums as well as every indoor bar and restaurant For guests arriving from outside Europe it will be required: a document of recognition a proof of Covid vaccination, or the negative result of the Covid test 48 hrs prior the museum entrance. Those who do not possess the above mentioned documents will NOT be able to enter. No exceptions or refund will be made.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florencetown
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tuscany E-Bike Tour: from Florence to Chianti with lunch and tastings?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Tuscany E-Bike Tour: from Florence to Chianti with lunch and tastings?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tuscany E-Bike Tour: from Florence to Chianti with lunch and tastings?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tuscany E-Bike Tour: from Florence to Chianti with lunch and tastings?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you are a novice bike rider or not in shape, you might have a hard time as it was very rigorous (for a 53 year old woman in fair/good shape)." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Tuscany E-Bike Tour: from Florence to Chianti with lunch and tastings
5 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursPub ToursWine TastingsMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFlorenceFood Tours - TuscanyPub Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyMountain Bike Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - ChiantiPub Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiMountain Bike Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiFood Tours - San GimignanoPub Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoMountain Bike Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Hard Rock Cafe FlorencePiazza della Santissima Annunziata San Marco MuseumSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Medici ChapelsSt Mark’s Anglican ChurchBrunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Piazza Santa CroceFlorence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Fountain of NeptuneMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Ospedale degli InnocentiPalazzo StrozziBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Arno RiverOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Leonardo Da Vinci MuseumDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Stibbert Museum