- Enjoy skip-the-line access to one of the great galleries of the world
- See masterpieces by the likes of Michelangelo, da Vinci, Botticelli, Raphael, Caravaggio and more
- Explore the hallways of what was once the office building of the Florentine government
- Make the most of your time with a guided tour
Departure & Return
Meet our staff in front of the Uffizi Gallery entrance gate number 3 - you will recognize our staff as they will wear a green t-shirt.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms