Departure & Return
We will meet our guests in front of the Neptune Fountain located in Piazza della Signoria. You will find easily the fountain because is the ONLY fountain. You will recognize the big white statue. Our guides will have a Joy of Florence sign.
We will meet our guests near to the book shop in front of the entrance of the Accademia Gallery. Is very easy to reach the Accademia from San Marco's square where almost all the buses of Florence arrive and to the Cathedral. Our guides will have a Joy of Florence sign.
The tour will finish in the Accademia Gallery, a central point of the city close to Piazza San Marco where almost all the buses of Florence arrive and to the Cathedral too.
We will finish in the main exit of the Uffizi Gallery after the visit. Is a very central point of the city from where you reach easily Ponte Vecchio, Piazza Signoria, Cathedral...
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Joy of Florence
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.