Explore our promoted experiences
- Fish with provided gear, tackle, and bait
- Choose from three convenient start times
- Take a break from the hustle and bustle
- Have your catch cleaned by staff
Departure & Return
Our exact address is: Fishing Headquarters 301 Seabreeze Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316 We have free parking for you in the marina. Check in at the ticket office to get a parking pass.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to the trip.
- Bring food and drinks and sunglasses. We have a convenient store right next to our boat. We have coolers and ice aboard for you to use.
- Bring some luck and have fun!
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fishing Headquarters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms