4 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
This Fort Lauderdale fishing charter takes you away from the city and out on the open ocean for a day of offshore fishing. Your captain takes you to spots where you have a good chance of catching grouper, snapper, tuna, and more—equipment and fishing instructions for beginners to advanced anglers are included. Going with a guide also means you don’t have to learn all of the laws regarding legal catch; you can just enjoy the cleaned and prepared fish your captain tells you are okay to take home.
- Fort Lauderdale offshore fishing charter
- All fishing gear is included—no need to bring equipment
- Cooler available on board so you can bring your own food and drinks
- 31-foot boat is accessible to wheelchair users
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide and Boat
All Fishing and Safety equipment
Local Bathroom and Marina Facilities
Sun Protection, T-Top or Shaded Cover
Food and drinks
No Restroom Facilities on all Boats, Please request.
Departure & Return
801 Seabreeze Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
The boat is docked and waiting for your arrival.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY iOutdoor Fishing Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fort Lauderdale Deep Sea Fishing Charters?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Fort Lauderdale Deep Sea Fishing Charters?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Fort Lauderdale Deep Sea Fishing Charters?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fort Lauderdale Deep Sea Fishing Charters?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Fort Lauderdale Deep Sea Fishing Charters
4 to 8 hours
4 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFort LauderdaleShore Excursions - FloridaWater Tours - FloridaPorts of Call Tours - FloridaShore Excursions - Boca RatonWater Tours - Boca RatonPorts of Call Tours - Boca RatonShore Excursions - MiamiWater Tours - MiamiPorts of Call Tours - MiamiCategory