- Access spectacular aerial views of Miami and Key Biscayne
- No need to share the ride—enjoy a private helicopter experience
- Look out for marine life without getting wet—such as dolphins and sharks
- Lots to see—the tour flies over famous buildings, beaches, and the ocean
Departure & Return
We are located at the Ft. Lauderdale Executive Airport on the Commercial Blvd entrance. From East to West, turn right at the NW 15th Ave light First left turn Turn right on the Stop sign Go left on the round-point Park at your right
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- For 1 passenger flights, the maximum weight is 180 lbs. Passengers weighing more than 180 lbs must purchase a second seat at half the price.
- For 2 or more passengers flights, the maximum passenger weight is 285 lbs for a single seat purchase. Passengers weighing more than 285 lbs must purchase a second seat at half the price.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Keen Fly
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands