Explore our promoted experiences
- Charter a sailboat for your own private group in Fort Lauderdale
- Customize your itinerary according to personal preferences
- Safety equipment provided, so you can enjoy your tour worry-free
- Choose from morning or afternoon times to best suit your schedule
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Child life jackets available.
- Flotation devices available.
- Refrigeration available.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY A Day on the Water
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff