- Full-day Everglades adventure from Fort Lauderdale
- Relax on a boat cruise through the mangrove forest of Everglades National Park
- Enjoy a nature walk through an ancient cypress forest and spot wildlife
- Your expert naturalist guide provides interesting commentary
- Small-group tour limited to 9 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not on this list please choose the Flamingo Gardens Botanical Gardens, 3750 South Flamingo Road, Davie, FL 33330 or call us to make arrangements.
What To Expect
On this naturalist-guided excursion, begin with a spectacular airboat ride over and through the sawgrass prairies and pond apple forests of the Everglades. Then hop in a van for a wildlife drive through the pine savannahs and cypress forests of Big Cypress National Preserve. Look for alligators, turtles, and birds and keep an eye out for the elusive Florida panther. Next, enjoy a nature walk below towering bald cypress trees. Alligators, herons, egrets and dozens of other species can be spotted at any time throughout the year here. Also, less visible but ever-present otters, bears, pigs, deer, and panthers roam the local wilderness.
After lunch, which includes alligator appetizers, hop on board a scenic boat ride into the Ten Thousand Islands mangrove forest in Everglades National Park. This relaxing cruise features manatees, sea turtles, osprey and a variety of other marine life, including the occasional pod of dolphins feeding in the nearby bay.
The tour concludes with a relaxing return trip to the Fort Lauderdale area.
Notice: If hotel is not on the pickup list, meet at Flamingo Gardens in Davie, Fla.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years old
- Hat, sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended
- Please note: if your hotel is not on the list provided your pickup will be at the Flamingo Gardens, 3750 South Flamingo Road, Davie, FL 33330. If you are staying near one of the pickup locations please call the provider to make arrangements.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Everglades Day Safari
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Everglades Adventure Day Trip from Ft Lauderdale.