- 8-hour group hike up Ben Nevis from Fort William
- Admire panoramic views over the surrounding countryside
- Gain insight into Scotland’s rich flora and fauna
- Hike along winding trails to the top of Ben Nevis with a guide
- Perhaps end your day with a well-earned beer back at base
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Ben Nevis Inn PH33 6TE Dates: Wednesdays and Sundays from May through September
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Abacus Mountain Guides
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Group Walk up Ben Nevis from Fort William.
- "I would say, the guide is not entirely necessary, anyone who has experience in hiking should be able to do the summit on their own, following the well-established trail." See review