4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Among the many fun activities you can enjoy in the Bahamas, swimming with pigs must be one of the most unusual options. This half-day tour on Grand Bahama Island includes the opportunity to splash in the Caribbean Sea with the resident wild pigs, as well as time to enjoy the gorgeous scenery of Crystal Beach, and have lunch (own expense). Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- Go swimming with pigs on Grand Bahama island
- Hear insightful commentary from the driver-guide
- Have time to purchase lunch
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: All Hotels
Address: Grand Bahama
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY H.Forbes Charter Service
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Swim with Pigs on a Tropical Island?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Swim with Pigs on a Tropical Island?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Food takes an hour but overall VERY much worth it!!" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesFreeportUnique Experiences - Grand Bahama IslandBus Tours - Grand Bahama IslandNature and Wildlife - Grand Bahama IslandWater Tours - Grand Bahama IslandHalf-day Tours - Grand Bahama IslandUnique Experiences - West Palm BeachBus Tours - West Palm BeachNature and Wildlife - West Palm BeachWater Tours - West Palm BeachHalf-day Tours - West Palm BeachUnique Experiences - Boca RatonBus Tours - Boca RatonNature and Wildlife - Boca RatonWater Tours - Boca RatonHalf-day Tours - Boca RatonCategory