7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Hotel pick up
Food & Drink
Hotel drop off
Departure & Return
中央街-1-1 博多駅 Hakata Ward, Fukuoka, 812-0012, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip Designer Inc.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1-Day Hakata Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 1-Day Hakata Walking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1-Day Hakata Walking Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1-Day Hakata Walking Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
1-Day Hakata Walking Tour
1 hour 45 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursRail ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursStreet Food Tours Full-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFukuokaShore Excursions - Fukuoka PrefectureFood Tours - Fukuoka PrefectureRail Tours - Fukuoka PrefectureWalking Tours - Fukuoka PrefecturePorts of Call Tours - Fukuoka PrefectureStreet Food Tours - Fukuoka PrefectureFull-day Tours - Fukuoka PrefectureShore Excursions - NagasakiFood Tours - NagasakiRail Tours - NagasakiWalking Tours - NagasakiPorts of Call Tours - NagasakiStreet Food Tours - NagasakiFull-day Tours - NagasakiShore Excursions - BusanFood Tours - BusanRail Tours - BusanWalking Tours - BusanPorts of Call Tours - BusanStreet Food Tours - BusanFull-day Tours - BusanCategory