4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
Hotel pickup and drop-off
The use of private van
Departure & Return
2 Chome-1 Hakataekihigashi, Hakata Ward, Fukuoka, 812-0013, Japan
*Meeting Point is not Shinkansen Central Gate.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- On Tuesdays "Rakusuien" and Sundays "Mitsuyasu Seika-en" is closed. If any of the scheduled places are closed on the day you visit, your tour guide will take you to an alternative location.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 1000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Certified by Fukuoka: Sake, Udon, Tea, Find Your Favorite Japanese Foods!?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Certified by Fukuoka: Sake, Udon, Tea, Find Your Favorite Japanese Foods!?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Certified by Fukuoka: Sake, Udon, Tea, Find Your Favorite Japanese Foods!?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Certified by Fukuoka: Sake, Udon, Tea, Find Your Favorite Japanese Foods!
4 to 5 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesSake TastingWalking ToursCoffee & Tea ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesFukuokaUnique Experiences - Fukuoka PrefectureSake Tasting - Fukuoka PrefectureWalking Tours - Fukuoka PrefectureCoffee & Tea Tours - Fukuoka PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Fukuoka PrefectureUnique Experiences - NagasakiSake Tasting - NagasakiWalking Tours - NagasakiCoffee & Tea Tours - NagasakiHalf-day Tours - NagasakiUnique Experiences - BusanSake Tasting - BusanWalking Tours - BusanCoffee & Tea Tours - BusanHalf-day Tours - BusanCategory