10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick up and Drop-off
Licensed Local Guide
Other personal expenses
Lunch - Lunch (for yourself and your guide)
Entrance fee (for yourself)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide will pick you up at anywhere else as per your request around Fukuoka.
- Fukuoka Airport, 778-1 Shimo Usui, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka Fukuoka Prefecture
- Hakata Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Guide Agency
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Yamaguchi Private Chartered Car Tour From Fukuoka with National Licensed Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Yamaguchi Private Chartered Car Tour From Fukuoka with National Licensed Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Yamaguchi Private Chartered Car Tour From Fukuoka with National Licensed Guide?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Yamaguchi Private Chartered Car Tour From Fukuoka with National Licensed Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 92136P97
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursMarketsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFukuokaShore Excursions - Fukuoka PrefectureFood Tours - Fukuoka PrefectureBus Tours - Fukuoka PrefectureMarkets - Fukuoka PrefectureWalking Tours - Fukuoka PrefecturePorts of Call Tours - Fukuoka PrefectureHistorical Tours - Fukuoka PrefectureFull-day Tours - Fukuoka PrefectureShore Excursions - NagasakiFood Tours - NagasakiBus Tours - NagasakiMarkets - NagasakiWalking Tours - NagasakiPorts of Call Tours - NagasakiHistorical Tours - NagasakiFull-day Tours - NagasakiShore Excursions - BusanFood Tours - BusanBus Tours - BusanMarkets - BusanWalking Tours - BusanPorts of Call Tours - BusanHistorical Tours - BusanFull-day Tours - BusanCategory