1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover Galveston’s rich history on this scenic bus tour. Climb aboard your vehicle with a small group and explore the island, passing by key landmarks like Ashton Villa, the Port of Galveston, Tremont House, and the Strand. Learn about the island’s history from your guide, enhanced with audio and visuals, and enjoy a relaxing ride around town.
- Learn about Galveston’s rich history on a bus tour
- Cover more ground than you would on a walking tour
- Travel around in air-conditioned comfort
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Free Souvenir Photo
Free parking on non-Seawall side of the street between 12th and 19th Streets.
Departure & Return
Galveston Experience Company , 1522 Seawall Blvd, Galveston, TX 77550, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Side-street parking, paid parking on Seawall from 10am-6pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- No smoking or Pets allowed on Tour Bus.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Galveston Experience Company
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Historic Port, Pirates and Architecture Bus Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Historic Port, Pirates and Architecture Bus Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Historic Port, Pirates and Architecture Bus Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Historic Port, Pirates and Architecture Bus Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Historic Port, Pirates and Architecture Bus Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 25 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchitecture ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingGalvestonBus Tours - TexasArchitecture Tours - TexasHistorical Tours - TexasBus Tours - HoustonArchitecture Tours - HoustonHistorical Tours - HoustonBus Tours - San AntonioArchitecture Tours - San AntonioHistorical Tours - San AntonioCategory