- Get access to incredible views that can only be seen by boat
- Entrance to Cliffs of Moher and eco-sensitive visitor center included
- Hassle-free day with cruise to Aran Islands included
- Perfect for travelers who want to see Ireland’s natural outdoor beauty
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Seats are not assigned
- Operates in all weather conditions,please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Galway Tour Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Aran Islands and Cliffs of Moher Cruise.
- "Long but interesting day, and plenty of time to get out and walk around, which was nice for such a long tour." See review