- Stop to take photos along Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way
- Spot dolphins and admire views of the Cliffs on an Aran Islands cruise
- Visit Inisheer, the smallest of the Aran Islands
- Explore the UNESCO-listed landscapes of The Burren and the Cliffs of Moher
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Kinlay Hostel Galway, Merchants Rd, Eyre Square, Galway, H91 F2KT, Ireland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Important: A voucher (additional to Viator voucher) will be supplied after booking with departure times, departure point, directions and details. Please print out and bring with you to validate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Shore Excursion: Cliffs of Moher, Aran Islands, and The Burren Tour from Galway.