Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day trip to the UNESCO-listed Cliffs of Moher from Galway
- See Dunguaire Castle in the picturesque fishing village of Kinvara
- Admire the eye-catching landscape of the Burren and see Megalithic monuments like Poulnabrone Dolmen
- Explore the Cliffs of Moher at leisure before returning to Galway by luxury coach
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After delving into the structure’s rich history, continue your journey through Burren National Park, a fascinating limestone landscape reminiscent of the moon’s crater-pocked surface. Be mesmerized by the colossal Megalithic monument of Poulnabrone Dolmen, and then stop just outside the town of Kilfenora to admire some Celtic crosses during a brief interlude.
Refuel with a hearty Irish lunch in the lively Doolin pub, Gus O’ Connors, esteemed for its great food and vibrant atmosphere, and then continue to the magnificent Cliffs of Moher, a natural monument that is sure to take your breath away. Spend two hours exploring the UNESCO-listed site at your leisure, hiking trails that afford spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean’s crashing waves.
Return to your luxury vehicle after exploring thoroughly and relax during the journey back to Galway, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Galway Tour Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Cliffs of Moher Day Trip from Galway.
- "I thought it was just enough time, you have to move quickly tho, so don't spend TOO much time in one place at the cliffs" See review
- "Would not want to drive on Ireland's county roads, so this is an excellent way to see the sights." See review
- "Not the warmest time of year but if you’re prepared, you’ll be fine." See review