- Witness the sunset during a guided kayaking tour
- Discover marine life and scenic views during the paddle
- Learn about local history and culture from your guide
- Explore the coastal inlets and islands of Great Man’s Bay
Departure & Return
Meet the guide outside An Chistin Pub in Carraroe, County Galway. Follow him in his car for a 2-min drive to the coast to the start point. Please arrive 20 mins before the start time. The guide will advise you before the activity of the start time as the sunset time changes during the summer months.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Basic level of fitness required
- Weight limit is 100kg
- Minimum of 2 people required for this activity to proceed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Guided Sunset Coastal Kayaking and Island Hopping in Galway.