- Round-trip Aran Islands ferry to Inis Mór from Doolin
- Admire views of Galway Bay and the Cliffs of Moher from the water
- Choose to hire bikes, take a bus tour, or ride in a pony trap
- Visit Inis Mór highlights such as Black Fort, Clochan na Carraige, and Dun Aengus
- Self-guided tour offers greater flexibility
Departure & Return
What To Expect
On arrival in Kilronan Harbour, you’ll have the entire day to explore the island at your own pace. Perhaps hire a bike, join a mini-bus tour, or ride a pony trap (own expense) around the island, and take in sights such as Dún Aonghasa (Dun Aengus), the Aran Heritage Centre, Dún Duchathair (The Black Fort), Na Seacht dTeampaill (The Seven Churches), Teaghlach Einne (House of St. Enda), and Clochan na Carraige.
You could also shop for the islands’ famous Aran Sweaters at the Aran Sweater Market in Kilronan, spot wildlife such as seals and sea birds along the coastal cliffs, and tuck into a typical Irish lunch (own expense) at one of the harbor’s many pubs, restaurants and cafés.
Make your way back to Kilronan Harbour in time for the return ferry at 4pm sharp. Your tour ends back at Doolin Pier around 5.30pm.
Please note: Ferries run daily from March to October. All sailings are weather dependent so please contact us in advance should you have any queries about sailing conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required please ring us ahead so we can accommodate, passenger must provide their own carer
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- OPERATED BY Doolin Ferry with Bill OBrien
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Return Ferry Transport from Doolin to Inis Mor, Aran Islands.