Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring warm, rain and windproof gear, sun glasses, water/refreshments, camera and sun block for good weather! Comfortable walking shoes.
- Please advise guide of any and all medical conditions prior to departing on the days activities.
- Safety: Please wear life jacket when on or close to water
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Lake cruise on Lough Corrib to Inchagoill Island & Cong village from Oughterard..