Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Connemara and Inishbofin Island Tour from Galway
- Set sail along the Atlantic Coast of Connemara on the ferry to Inishbofin
- Explore the beaches, sea cliffs, and historic villages of Inishbofin island
- Look out for sea birds and marine wildlife, including whales, porpoises, and kittiwakes
- Tuck into a typically Irish pub lunch on the island
- Great-value tour includes lunch and round-trip transport from Galway
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bus and ferry tickets and lunch voucher will be supplied after booking. Please print out and bring with you to validate.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Everyone is advised to wear a life jacket when on or close to water.
- Please let Beah Bar Staff know if you or any member of your party has food allergies.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Shore Excursion: Full-day Connemara and Inishbofin Island Tour from Galway.