- Free time to explore Connemara landmarks at your own pace
- Local lunch and drinks in Inishbofin included
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from Galway City
- Rare coastline views from Inishbofin ferry
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bus and ferry tickets will be supplied after booking. Please print out and bring with you to validate.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please wear a life jacket when near or close to water.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Magical Inishbofin Island on the Connemara Coast from Galway including Lunch.