1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the natural wonders and historic monuments of Connemara on this full-day tour from Galway. Visit the Sky Road, Pearse’s Cottage, and Derrygimlagh Bog along the Wild Atlantic Way; go hiking or visit Kylemore Abbey in the Connemara National Park; and enjoy views of Twelve Bens, Galway Bay, and Bothar na Scragoige.
- Full-day Connemara and Wild Atlantic Way Tour from Galway
- Stop at Discovery Points along the Wild Atlantic Way, including Pearse’s Cottage and Derrygimlagh Bog
- Visit the Connemara National Park, where you can hike or explore Kylemore Abbey
- Enjoy spectacular views of the Twelve Bens, Galway Bay, and Bothar na Scragoige
- Tour includes round-trip transport from Galway
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Connemara or those short on time
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Kinlay Hostel Galway, Merchants Rd, Eyre Square, Galway, H91 F2KT, Ireland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Shore Excursion: Full-day Connemara and Wild Atlantic Way Tour from Galway?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shore Excursion: Full-day Connemara and Wild Atlantic Way Tour from Galway?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Shore Excursion: Full-day Connemara and Wild Atlantic Way Tour from Galway
6 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGalwayShore Excursions - Western IrelandBus Tours - Western IrelandNature and Wildlife - Western IrelandOvernight Tours - Western IrelandPorts of Call Tours - Western IrelandFull-day Tours - Western IrelandShore Excursions - ShannonBus Tours - ShannonNature and Wildlife - ShannonOvernight Tours - ShannonPorts of Call Tours - ShannonFull-day Tours - ShannonShore Excursions - LimerickBus Tours - LimerickNature and Wildlife - LimerickOvernight Tours - LimerickPorts of Call Tours - LimerickFull-day Tours - LimerickCategory
Galway Bay Tours & TicketsGalway Atlantaquaria Tours & TicketsGalway Arts Centre Tours & TicketsKylemore Abbey and Victorian Walled Garden Tours & TicketsGalway City Museum Tours & TicketsLough Corrib Tours & TicketsDunguaire Castle's Medieval Banquet Tours & TicketsRoundstone Harbor Tours & TicketsThe Spanish Arch Tours & TicketsGalway Cathedral Tours & Tickets