- Private half-day brewery day tour in the Alps
- Explore 12th-century Murnau with a private guide
- Sample local beers and learn of the region’s brewing history
- Take a tour of a local brewery
- Savor a traditional Bavarian evening meal
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Garmisch-Partenkirchen train station
Departure & Return
You can meet your guide inside the main train station in Garmisch-Partenkirchen just next to the Burger King entrance
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Travelers ages 18-20 should be accompanied by at least one traveled ages 21 and up
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY all things garmisch, tours and outdoor recreation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands