- Private 7-hour Garmisch-Partenkirchen and Zugspitze Mountain day tour
- Travel by cable car to the peak and glacier of Zugspitze Mountain with a private guide
- Admire breathtaking views over the Bavarian Alps
- Explore the pretty town of Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Gain insight into Bavaria’s history and heritage
Departure & Return
We can meet at your hotel in Garmisch or at the central train station just inside the main lobby next to the small coffee shop. Your guide will be wearing an 'all things garmisch' lanyard.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tour operates in most weather conditions
- When weather does not permit mountain access then secondary tour options will be made available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY all things garmisch, tours and outdoor recreation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands