- Spend time in the Bavarian great outdoors with a whitewater rafting session
- Feel safe with a professional guide, safety briefing, wet suit, and helmet
- Keep cool on a hot day, and have the chance to swim in the River Isar
- Rent neoprene socks and buy photos at the base camp, if you wish
Departure & Return
Follow the B13 coming from Bad Tölz direction Silvensteinsee, height Bretonenbrücke turn left towards Wegscheid / Jachenau and immediately left again towards Gewerbegebiet An der Bretonenbrücke, before the sign Anger turn left into the industrial area
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outdoor - Dahoam
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms