2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Leap into the sky and take flight on this tandem skydiving adventure. You’ll surf the air currents at 15,000 feet (4,600 meters), high above the other surfing mecca of Bells Beach.You’ll reach speeds of up to 220 kph (124 mph) before your instructor pulls the chute. As you glide back down to Earth, you’ll have the chance to steer the parachute.
- Conquer skydiving with the aid of an instructor
- You’ll receive a safety briefing before taking flight
- Video and photos are available for an additional fee
- Choose between several departure times throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
Professional training and instructions
Enjoy Scenic flight and Skydive from up to 15,000ft directly over the Great Ocean Road
Experience the thrill of freefall for up to 60 seconds
Soak up the incredible coastal views as you glide under the parachute for over 5 minutes, taking in the breathtaking views of Victorian coastline
Experience of a lifetime!
35 APF levy and admin fee
Weight surcharges apply if over 94kgs
Video and photos can be purchased on the day of skydive for extra charge
Departure & Return
1405 Barwon Heads Rd, Connewarre VIC 3227, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- If you are between 12-18 years you must have parental or legal guardian consent. If your parent or legal guardian cannot be with you on the day of your skydive you must notify our office immediately. We will arrange for the correct documents of consent to be sent to you prior to your skydive.
- No alcohol is to be consumed 8 hours prior to your tandem skydive, we reserve the right to refuse clients we suspect to be intoxicated with no refund
- Due to medical restrictions, you must not scuba dive 24 hours prior to skydiving.
- in case of any medical conditions or issued please check with your GP is skydiving is suitable
- Any client weighing 95kg or more must be assessed by our Drop Zone Safety Officer on site to determine safety issues due to harness size restrictions and weather conditions.
- Each of our skydiving locations in Australia have the following weight restrictions apply. All persons are subject to Tandem Master assessment. Weight over 110kg is subject to DZSO/Tandem Master assessment and different weight cut-off limits may apply at each location.
- 95kg - 104.9kg = $50
- 105kg and above = $75
- 115kg and above = $100 and requires on site assessment
- if customer is under 18 years, over 95kgs or in case of any medical condition / issues.
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Skydive Great Ocean Road
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.