Departure & Return
I'll meet you upstairs in the red Sapelo Island Visitors Center on the right of the road. I'll be the gray haired tall man with the blue U.S. Coast Guard cap.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- At low tide, the steep ferry walkways to the docks are not handicapped accessible.
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility issues, especially ability to walk to and from the docks.
- Walk 300 yards and board ferry with a steep ramp at low tide.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sapelo Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.