Explore our promoted experiences
- See Gettysburg from a paranormal perspective
- Listen to historical accounts of the Civil War
- A central meeting point makes for a seamless experience
- Get a closer look at buildings and sites on a walking tour
Departure & Return
All ghost tours meet at Brickhouse inn Bed & Breakfast at 452 Baltimore Street Gettysburg, PA 17325. Tours will meet in the front yard of the Welty House at the Brickhouse Inn. Your guide will be wearing a US Ghost Adventures T-shirt and carrying a lantern.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Civil War Ghosts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons