- Camp Nou football stadium and museum tour in Barcelona from Costa Brava
- Explore Camp Nou, the biggest stadium in Europe, at your own pace
- Visit the FC Barcelona Museum to learn the interesting history of Futbol Club Barcelona and to see trophies and photos
- Have free time in central Barcelona to stroll down Las Ramblas, go shopping or enjoy a meal
- Enjoy the spectacular fountain light show in Montjuic (afternoon departures only)
Departure & Return
What To Expect
After a scenic 2-hour drive along the Mediterranean coast, you’ll arrive at Camp Nou: Europe’s largest stadium, home to Barcelona FC. After presenting your entrance ticket to a cashier, explore the stadium at your own pace.
Follow in the footsteps of soccer legends such as Gary Lineker, Josep Guardiola, Ronaldinho, and Lionel Messi as you visit the changing rooms, step foot on the pitch, and enjoy a panoramic view of the stadium from the presidential box, reserved for royalty and celebrities.
Then, delve into the football team’s illustrious history at the FC Barcelona Museum, filled with trophies, photographs, sports equipment, and team kits.
Return to your vehicle at a prearranged time and travel to Las Ramblas, Barcelona’s principal bustling boulevard, and enjoy two hours of free time to eat lunch and explore (own expense) before returning to your original departure point in Costa Brava,
if you selected the afternoon tour option, you’ll have less free time before travelling to Montjuic, home to the Magic Fountain whose lightshows have wowed spectators for many years. Once the sun has set, you’ll witness a magical display of water and light, set to classical and modern music.
After the show, return to your original departure point in Costa Brava.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- When you are on the football pitch, you can walk on the grass but not on the field
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not accessible for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- The Montjuic fountain show only takes place at night, so you’ll only see if it you book the afternoon departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viatges Alegret
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience