3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Scuba equipment
diving insurance and civil responsibility during the realization of the activity.
Swimsuit, towel, flip flops and hair dryer
Departure & Return
Avinguda de sa Palma, 17 , Avinguda de sa Palma, 17, 17320 Tossa de Mar, Girona, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Ears problems
- Respiratory system problems
- Minimum age 8 years always with parental authorization or guardian
- It is not recommended for travelers with respiratory problems
- Not recommended for travelers with hearing problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tossasub Diving Center
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Diving Baptism in Girona?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Diving Baptism in Girona?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group Diving Baptism in Girona?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Diving Baptism in Girona?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Diving Baptism in Girona
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesGironaScuba Diving - CataloniaSnorkeling - CataloniaScuba Diving - BarcelonaSnorkeling - BarcelonaScuba Diving - TarragonaSnorkeling - TarragonaCategory