12 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Combine a guided tour of Egypt’s most renowned pyramid complexes with a scenic Nile dinner cruise on this two-for-one private tour. Join an Egyptologist guide for an in-depth run-down of key sites in Giza, Dahshur, and Sakkara, followed by a camel ride through the desert. Then, hop a riverboat for an evening under the stars, with a savory buffet and dance-filled Tannoura show.
- A private Giza complex tour followed by a Nile dinner cruise, with dance and cultural show
- Get an Egyptologist-led tour of top pyramids in Giza, Dahshur, and Sakkara—and peek inside a tomb
- Enjoy an open buffet dinner cruise along the Nile River, with a live bellydancing performance
- Tours include door-to-door private transfers with hotel pickup, entrance fees, and two meals
Saved to wishlist!
30 minutes camel ride in Giza
Dinner on a cruise
Lunch at a good quality restaurant
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt lovely holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Tour to Giza Sakkara Dahshur with Dinner Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Tour to Giza Sakkara Dahshur with Dinner Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Tour to Giza Sakkara Dahshur with Dinner Cruise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Tour to Giza Sakkara Dahshur with Dinner Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day Tour to Giza Sakkara Dahshur with Dinner Cruise
12 to 14 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoGizaWestern DesertBus Tours - CairoArchaeology Tours - CairoHistorical Tours - CairoFull-day Tours - CairoBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidCategory