5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the best of rural Scotland on this adventurous 5-day tour from Glasgow. Travel into the Trossachs National Park with a guide to Kilmartin Glen, and enjoy uninterrupted views over the iconic Loch Lomond. Explore the pretty coastal town of Oban, admire the soaring peaks of Glen Coe and hop aboard the Jacobite Steam Train for a rail journey to remember! Take the ferry to the Isle of Skye to explore Sligachan and the Trotternish Peninsula. Visit the coastal town of Portree and Corrieshalloch Gorge on route back to Glasgow.
- 5-day best of Scotland tour from Glasgow
- Explore the beautiful Trossachs National Park with a guide
- Gaze out over the tranquil waters of Loch Lomond
- Visit the pretty harbor town of Oban and take the Jacobite Steam Train
- Take in top sites including the Isle of Skye, the Trotternish Peninsula and Corrieshalloch Gorge
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Glasgow
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This tour crams as much as possible into five days, making it ideal for first-time visitors to Scotland.
Saved to wishlist!
4 nights accommodation as per selected
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
266 George St, Glasgow, UK
Parish Halls Building (Between North Frederick St and John St)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age 3 years old
- Luggage Restrictions: Maximum weight: 15kg. Maximum size: 55cm x 40cm x 20cm per person plus small carry on
- Departures 11th May - Aug 24 2020 will include the Jacobite Steam Train All other departure will include Loch Ness Cruise and Urquhart Castle instead.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Highland Experience Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5-Day Best of Scotland Experience from Glasgow?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 5-Day Best of Scotland Experience from Glasgow?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5-Day Best of Scotland Experience from Glasgow?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5-Day Best of Scotland Experience from Glasgow?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
5-Day Best of Scotland Experience from Glasgow
6 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursDistillery Tours Historical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingGlasgowBus Tours - StirlingMulti-day Tours - StirlingDistillery Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingBus Tours - EdinburghMulti-day Tours - EdinburghDistillery Tours - EdinburghHistorical Tours - EdinburghBus Tours - St. AndrewsMulti-day Tours - St. AndrewsDistillery Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
Merchant City Tours & TicketsGlasgow Science Centre Tours & TicketsPollok House Tours & TicketsThe Lighthouse Tours & TicketsGlasgow Cruise Port (Greenock Ocean Terminal) Tours & TicketsThe Hunterian (Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery) Tours & TicketsDunure Castle Tours & TicketsDavid Livingstone Centre Tours & TicketsKelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum Tours & TicketsSt. Mungo Museum of Religious Life and Art Tours & TicketsGlasgow West End Tours & TicketsCairngorms National Park Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Loch Lomond Tours & TicketsCulzean Castle and Country Park Tours & TicketsGeilston Garden Tours & TicketsBurrell Collection Tours & TicketsGlasgow Cathedral Tours & TicketsNew Lanark Tours & TicketsPeople's Palace & Winter Gardens Tours & TicketsGeorge Square Tours & Tickets