4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up at any Glasgow Hotel, Glasgow Airport and Greenock Port
- Glasgow Intl Airport, Paisley PA3 2SW Scotland
- Greenock Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Airport Transfers Lanarkshire Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Glasgow Sightseeing Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Glasgow Sightseeing Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Glasgow Sightseeing Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Glasgow Sightseeing Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Glasgow Sightseeing Tour
4 to 5 hours
4 hours 20 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGlasgowShore Excursions - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingCity Tours - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingHalf-day Tours - StirlingShore Excursions - EdinburghBus Tours - EdinburghCity Tours - EdinburghPorts of Call Tours - EdinburghHalf-day Tours - EdinburghShore Excursions - BelfastBus Tours - BelfastCity Tours - BelfastPorts of Call Tours - BelfastHalf-day Tours - BelfastCategory
Geilston GardenKelvingrove Art Gallery and MuseumDunure Castle Glasgow West EndThe Hunterian (Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery)People's Palace & Winter GardensGeorge SquareSt. Mungo Museum of Religious Life and ArtCairngorms National ParkNew LanarkGlasgow CathedralDavid Livingstone CentreSEA LIFE® Loch LomondGlasgow Science CentreThe LighthouseMerchant CityGlasgow Cruise Port (Greenock Ocean Terminal)Pollok HouseCulzean Castle and Country ParkBurrell Collection