Departure & Return
The meet up point is at the main entrance way to Glasgow City Chambers in George Square, Glasgow.
|Monday:||02:30 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||02:30 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday:||02:30 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||01:30 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday:||01:30 PM - 08:00 PM|
The tour ends at the Duke of Wellington Statue in front of the Gallery of Modern Art (GOMA) at the junction of Queen Street and Ingram Street.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Merchant City Walking Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands