- Admission to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary on the Gold Coast
- Watch colorful lorikeets during their daily feeding, a popular attraction
- Learn more about Australian native animals at daily keeper talks and animal shows
- Walk through the Lost Valley—a 5-acre rainforest ancient world and meet unique species of animals and floras
Departure & Return
Departure PointCurrumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, 28 Tomewin St, Currumbin, Gold Coast, Queensland 4223 Australia
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
What To Expect
Stroll through the exhibits in the 67-acre (27 hectares) refuge that is home to more than 1,400 animals. Currumbin features Australian natives such as the koala, echidna, wombat, Tasmanian devil, kangaroo, emu and dingo, and the animals live in bushland and rainforest settings that resemble their natural habitat. Interactive displays and keeper presentations provide a closer look at the critters, including lorikeet feeds that take place twice per day, free flight bird shows, and reptile shows. You can also see an Aboriginal dance performance.
Wander through the Lost Valley as you are taken to a journey through the ancient supercontinent Gondwana. Immerse yourself in an environment as it existed millions of years ago. Explore this forgotten world and see unique flora and wildlife including free-flying birds, exotic reptiles, lemurs, cotton-top tamarins, red pandas, capybaras and much more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair Access: Thanks to an extensive system of boardwalks and ramps throughout Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, there is no problem getting around on wheelchairs. However, the assistance of a carer will be needed on some of the steep walks. Wheelchairs are free, however ID is required to present.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "A must see park for anyone visiting the Gold Coast or Australia" See review