Departure & Return
Please arrive no later than 30 minutes before your ride time for check in. If you are running late please call our office on 07 5526 3089. Accessible by public bus, and also free car parking onsite. Our departure terminal is in the back left corner of the carpark.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Secure storage is available for personal belongings.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate your booking request. There are times when the departure time may need to be varied and you will be contacted if this occurs.
- Cameras and go-pros are not permitted on board.
- For guests in wheelchairs or with other accessibility needs please contact our office before booking to confirm suitability to participate in the activity, as this varies depending on circumstances.
- Minimum age is 6years and 22kg
- Please wear light comfortable clothing and be prepared to get wet.
- Any person who is pregnant, suffers from back, neck, or heart conditions, or has previous injuries are strongly advised not to participate
- Most travelers can participate
- All passengers must be in good health and free from any medical conditions that may be aggravated by the activities conducted by the jet boat ride. Please seek medical advice if uncertain.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paradise Jet Boating
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms