- Full-day Springbrook National Park, Natural Arch, and Numinbah Valley from the Gold Coast
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage rainforests of the Springbrook National Park
- Marvel at natural wonders including the Natural Arch, Rainbow Falls, and Tweed Shield Volcano
- Enjoy spectacular views of the Numinbah Valley and Mt Warning
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, entrance fees, and round-trip transport
Departure & Return
Departure PointGold Coast, Gold Coast, Queensland
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup & Drop off to your hotel around Surfers Paradise, Southport & Broadbeach
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Scenic Day Tour Group
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.