- 4-hour snorkeling experience on Wave Break Island from the Gold Coast
- Swim and snorkel amid schools of tropical fish and colorful corals
- No experience necessary: full instruction provided
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Then, dive in to swim and snorkel amid a rainbow of exotic fish and other marine animals; pose for underwater photos (photos available to purchase at the end of the tour); and see how many different species of fish you can spot. If you tire of swimming, you can also float overhead on a boogie board or head to shore to relax on the beach.
After around 4 hours on the island, return to shore, where a driver will be waiting to take you back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Queensland Scuba Diving Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Pick up and drop off was good and on time but only got to spend spent about 1.5 hrs in the water, the rest of the time was pick up on the boat and return." See review