Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day tour of east Grand Cayman
- Good choice for first time visitors
- Small groups—maximum of 21 people
- Port/Seven Mile Beach pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- No restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY CAYTOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by East End Activities and Tour in Grand Cayman.