- Private 4-hour catamaran charter on Grand Cayman
- Soak in the views and rays as you cruise Grand Cayman’s turquoise waters
- Visit two stops from a choice including Stingray Beach, Coral Gardens, Starfish Beach, and Rum Point
- Meet stingrays, snorkel through corals, see starfish-freckled waters, or laze on the sands depending on your choices
- Includes onboard beverages and use of snorkeling equipment
- Pickup at most Grand Cayman hotels and cruise port included
- Price per boat, with a maximum of 15 passengers
Departure & Return
North Terminal: Once you have disembarked from of the boat/Tender head out to the tortuga liquor store, take your first left around the corner then 3 minutes down to the main pier. South Terminal: Once you have disembarked just take the first left on the side walk by restricted beach for 6 minutes.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On arrival, meet your skipper and crewmate and let them know the two destinations you wish to visit from those on offer. Stops available include Stingray City, Coral Gardens, Starfish City, and Rum Point beach. As your cruise is private, you can decide how to share your time between your chosen destinations.
Then, get comfortable on the deck of your beautiful catamaran boat and after a safety briefing, set sail with your skipper at the helm. Absorb the views as you cut through the waves, and listen as your skipper points out places of interest along Grand Cayman’s coast. Soak up the sunshine and stay refreshed with the beverages provided on board.
Then, spend the time at your selected destinations as you please: swimming, snorkeling or just sunbathing and relaxing. Snorkeling equipment is available for you to use.
Get up-close with Southern stingrays at Stingray City, where Southern stingrays acclimatized to human interaction frequent the crystal-clear waters. Wade or snorkel in the shallows and enjoy a guided interaction with the rays, with a professional photographer on hand to take photos.
If you wish, visit Coral Gardens to snorkel around the vivid corals teeming with tropical fish, or head for Starfish City to view the bright red starfish laid on the seabed and lounge on the white sands.
Alternatively, you may want to simply while away the time at Rum Point, a gorgeous stretch of soft sands lapped by translucent waters and lined with palm trees and beach bars.
When it’s time, return to your catamaran and end your trip with a drop-off at the original starting point or if you wish, Seven Mile Beach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price is per boat. Minimum number of passengers is 6 and maximum number of passenger is 15.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rowan Watersports Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms