5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore our promoted experiences
Benefit from personalized attention and enjoy moving at your own pace on this private tour focused on the heritage and history of Grand Cayman. Follow a curated itinerary that ensures you cover the major landmarks: Pedro St. James Castle, the Governor's Residence, the National Museum, the Tortuga Rum Cake Factory, and others. This is a door-to-door experience complete with private round-trip transportation.
- Private tour for your party ensures personalized attention
- Guide provides commentary tailored to your interests
- Air-conditioned private vehicle helps you beat the heat
- Convenient pickup and drop-off in George Town and Seven Mile Beach
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off. Only from hotels in George Town and Seven Mile Beach.
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Royal Watler Cruise Terminal, George Town, Cayman Islands
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request and an extra cost if advised at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- No restrictions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CAYTOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during History & Heritage Tour of Grand Cayman Island?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during History & Heritage Tour of Grand Cayman Island?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during History & Heritage Tour of Grand Cayman Island?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during History & Heritage Tour of Grand Cayman Island?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 72082P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeven Mile BeachGrand CaymanBus Tours - NegrilHistorical Tours - NegrilHalf-day Tours - NegrilBus Tours - LuceaHistorical Tours - LuceaHalf-day Tours - LuceaBus Tours - Montego BayHistorical Tours - Montego BayHalf-day Tours - Montego BayCategory