Explore our promoted experiences
- Spectacular views as you cruise along the coast
- Swim close to wild stingrays and spot starfish in their natural environment
- Free time to swim and snorkel along the Barrier Reef
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your cruise port
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, cruise ship guests must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring towels, sunscreen, sunglasses, snacks
- Balance due at time of arrival.
- Visa/MC accepted (carry with you)
- Cash preferred
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Capt. Bryan's Sail & Snorkel Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Stingray City, Snorkeling at Barrier Reef, Starfish Beach.