Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of Yellowstone National Park from Jackson Hole
- See animals such as grizzly bears, eagles and wolves using the provided scopes and binoculars
- Stop at Grand Canyon Falls, Old Faithful and the Dragon's Mouth
- Learn about the park's ecosystem, wildlife and history
- Round-trip transportation from Jackson Hole hotels
- Continental breakfast and picnic lunch included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Journey to the entrance to Yellowstone National Park, where you'll spend a full day getting to know the ins and outs of the park's landscape, attractions and wildlife. A continental breakfast and a picnic lunch are provided for you during the tour.
Visit highlights like Old Faithful and other geysers erupt, capturing the action through photos. Visit the Falls in the Grand Canyon to see the whitewater rushing over the precipice. Experience the sights and smells of the Dragon's Mouth and the Mud pots, boiling and bubbling.
As you travel, stay ready for wildlife encounters. The park is home to animals such as grizzly bears, bison, elk, moose, eagles and wolves. Your guide will provide you with binoculars for the best views. Learn about the park's history, geology, geothermic activity and wildlife.
At the end of the day, get dropped off at your hotel in Jackson Hole.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Involves a moderate amount of walking
- Operates rain or shine; please dress accordingly
- Minimum age is 6 years. Private Tours can be arranged with younger children.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Food Choices: please write in 'Special Requirements' box what each traveler would like for Lunch: Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef or Vegi sandwich on white or wheat bread, AND breakfast: Sausage, egg n cheese burrito, bacon, egg n cheese burrito OR yogurt n fruit.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yellowstone Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized