- Coach tour of Yellowstone National Park from Jackson
- Watch the eruption of Old Faithful and admire the amazing colors of the Fountain Paint Pot
- Stand in awe of the towering waterfall at the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone
- Visit the historic Lake Hotel overlooking the country’s largest lake above 7,000 feet!
- Stop to view wildlife, visit fascinating geothermal features and take photos
- Learn about the area’s history, geology and ecology from your guide
Departure & Return
What To Expect
You’ll next be transported towards Firehole River, which is home to the multi-hued, endlessly fascinating, colorful Fountain Paint Pot. Comprised of yellows, browns, and reds that are caused by iron in the mud, the Fountain Paint Pot, as your guide will explain, is one of Yellowstone’s naturally occurring geologic wonders.
Next, drive through the steam filled Geyser Basin towards the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone — a 20-mile (32-km) cleft in the earth that’s home to Yellowstone Falls. Watch as the water flows peacefully through the canyon before plunging over the falls, which is not only one of America’s tallest, but also one of its most famous.
Continue the drive through the rolling grasslands of bison filled Hayden Valley, where in addition to herds of powerful bison exploring the open terrain, there’s even the chance you could spot a wolf as it prowls the windswept grass.
Finally, your Yellowstone tour from Jackson Hole concludes at the Lake Hotel — a historic spot with a view gazing out over massive Yellowstone Lake. On the comfortable drive back to Jackson Hole, you can scroll through your camera and relive the beauty of America’s first national park, or stare out the window as the sun sinks low over Grand Teton National Park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that we do not pick at guest lodging, we have 3 specific pick up locations based on area you are staying at.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY National Park Tours by The Driver Provider
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms