- Enjoyable climbing for the whole family (adults must sign a waiver for those 17 or younger)
- Experienced staff gauge your level of experience and support you in climbing
- Many different routes appropriate for climbers from beginner to advanced
- Harnesses, shoes and chalk available for rental (your expense)
Departure & Return
Departure PointLocated at the crossing of I-26 and I-85 off New Cut Road.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Climbers under the age of 16 must have an adult 21 or older with them at all times.
- Climbers under the age of 16 are not allowed to belay (manage the ropes for other climbers), due to insurance policies.
- Everyone who enters our facility must fill out a waiver. Anyone 17 and younger must have this waiver filled out by a legal parent or guardian. This can be done online before arrival.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Climb Upstate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Climb Upstate Rock Climbing Gym Day Pass.