Departure & Return
Guests will gather at the entrance of the Westin Poinsett Hotel near the fountain at 12:45 p.m.
Public parking is available behind the Poinsett Hotel in their parking garage, which is very convenient for the start and end of the tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- There will be a number of steps on the tour and at times the tour does travel up and down hill.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Foothill Foodie Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Just Desserts Tour In Greenville.