- Explore Jungfraujoch, known as the Top of Europe, from Grindelwald
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: A personalized experience
- Hassle-free pickup from your Grindelwald accommodations
- Learn all about the local area from your private guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Transportation to/from attractions ( All trains to and from Jungfraujoch approx. cost per person with an early ticket CHF 85.00 With this ticket, the journey from Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfraujoch is only possible at 8.00 and 8.30, and the latest descent from Jungfraujoch is at 13.13. Availability from May to October ) Ticket Prices per person CHF 180.00 if you prefer to depart from Grindelwald later than 07:00 am.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Passenger Diaries Switzerland Tours & Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands