7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Light picnic lunch (please notify us in advance of any dietary restrictions)
All activities and transportation listed in the itinerary
Items of a personal nature
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Dorfstrasse 77, 3818 Grindelwald, Switzerland
We'll meet you directly at the Train Station in Grindelwald
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ECHO Rails & Trails
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mt Rigi & Mt Pilatus - 2 Peaks in 1 Day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Mt Rigi & Mt Pilatus - 2 Peaks in 1 Day?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Mt Rigi & Mt Pilatus - 2 Peaks in 1 Day
7 to 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursTrolley Tours Water ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGrindelwaldRail Tours - Swiss AlpsTrolley Tours - Swiss AlpsWater Tours - Swiss AlpsFull-day Tours - Swiss AlpsCategory