- Boat and vehicle tour of Saint Lucia combines top attractions
- Local lunch saves additional costs as you tour the island
- Use provided snorkeling gear to check out the under-water world
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at your location in St. Lucia
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all AirBnB, Guest Houses ..cruise ship ports and Vacation accommodations in St. Lucia. Your pick up time is subject to change depending on the location of your resort or time of arrival of cruise ship.We pick up everywhere on the island even if your resort or place of accommodation is not listed....
PLEASE NOTE : we pick up at 8:30 am for passengers coming in on cruise ships which docks at 8: 00 am and 9:30 am for passengers on cruise ships which docks in at 9:00am.
- Rodney Bay Marina
- George F.L. Charles Airport
- Hewanorra International Airport
- Castries cruise ship sea Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Edmund Tours St. Lucia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Land and Sea Tour in St. Lucia.
- "Do be prepared for windy roads and a long drive back." See review
- "While there were places to change into and out of swim wear, you may want to consider just wearing your suit throughout the day as you’re in and out of water several times." See review
- "I enjoy snorkeling and by far this beach was one of the best coral reefs I have seen." See review